The main objective of this training is to understand the fundamentals of Agile and how to apply them in the area of people (HR), focusing on 3 aspects:
- Integrating the principles and values of the Agile Manifesto into the culture of the organization by aligning values, needs and expectations.
- Facilitating the best possible environment so that the employee experience is lived by the protagonists as a Journey in which they can co-create their development process.
- Acting as catalysts in the understanding of people's Mindset by providing methodologies, techniques and tools that allow them to make the transition in an ecological way.
By the end of the training, you will understand how to:
- Know the basic concepts of the agile framework.
- Integrate the principles and values of the Agile Manifesto applied to HR processes.
- Co-create new ways of understanding and approaching HR processes and ways of working in an agile environment.
The contents of the course cover the "journey" through the 7 points through which the employee experience passes:
- Strategy: we accompany you in the design of the employee experience journey in an agile environment.
- Talent Attraction: identifying the T-shape of those people who best fit the culture of the organization.
- Onboarding: encouraging the participation of employees with different roles in the initial welcome and induction.
- Learning Development: co-creating motivating, dynamic and tailored learning experience circuits with employees.
- Behaviour Development: encouraging the creation of development environments based on collaborative networks that motivate personal and professional growth and well-being.
- Rewards & Benefits: designing an agile and transparent compensation and benefits system, distributed over shorter periods of time, which will take into account the skills and value contributed individually and in teams.
- Recognition & Engagement: making visible the value contributed by employees and involving the entire organization in the Culture of Recognition.
The training content is designed in a virtual classroom format, in which the dynamics and exercises are 100% adapted to the online environment. This facilitates co-creation and collaboration between participants and with the trainers, through the use of simultaneous virtual rooms.
- Learning experiences following NLP methodology.
- Individual work and plenary discussions.
- Group dynamics and group exercises.
- Iterative and incremental learning.
- Sharing of experiences with peers
Who should take this course
The training is aimed at professionals who have a role as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Project Manager, HR, Agile Coach and/or participate in face-to-face and online Retrospectives.
The training priced is 750€ + VAT (Early Bird until 2 weeks before the start of the course: 600€ + VAT).
Our trainings can benefit from the Tripartita Foundation (only applicable in Spain).
If you are in Argentina or Latam, please contact us for the price at email@example.com
You receive the contents used and generated in the training in digital format as well as a certificate of attendance.
- First day: 14:00 - 19:30 CEST (09:00 - 14:30 Argentina time)
- Second and third day: 14:00 - 19:00 CEST (09:00 - 14:00 Argentina time)
The training will be held in an online format.
We recommend a good internet connection, camera and microphone for the course to run smoothly.