This training will help you to manage Kanban on a day-to-day basis at an organizational level, deepening the use of Feedback Loops at all levels. You will also learn how to scale a Kanban system throughout the organization as well as how to use global metrics to evolve, scale and improve your systems.
This training, together with the Kanban System Design, leads to the KMP professional accreditation, which serves to demonstrate a high level of knowledge of Kanban in the market.
By the end of the training, you will understand how to:
- Manage evolutionary change
- Dealing with resistance to change
- Implement and scale Kanban
- Achieve the balance between demand and capacity
- Optimise flow and predictability
The training content covers, through intensive small group exercises, simulations and discussion, the following topics:
- Kanban basics: review of the why and what for of Kanban as well as its principles and practices.
- Managing evolutionary change: how to evolve Kanban by applying continuous improvement at team level and at service level.
- Dealing with resistance to change: you will learn how to justify changes in the organisation based on data vs. assumptions.
- Feedback Loops: you will understand how to perform all the Feedback Loops that Kanban proposes both at team and service level.
- Scaling Kanban: you will learn how to scale Kanban at service and organisation level, with examples and case studies.
- Balancing demand and capacity: you will learn how to set up an effective team by evaluating demand and capacity.
- Case study: a real case study carried out in organisations will be explained.
- Forecasting and predictability: you will learn how to be predictable in managing your work.
- Graphic facilitation
- Actual and real-life case studies
- Group simulations
- Iterative and incremental learning
- Exchange of experiences with peers
Who should take this course
The training is aimed at professionals in the following roles:
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
- Team Managers
- Agile Coaches
- Product managers
- Anyone with an interest in work management and improvement
- Access to Kanban University and the right to be listed as a member of KU for professional purposes.
- An electronic copy of the Kanban Blue Book by David J. Anderson or the Kanban from the Inside book by Mike Burrows. Both are considered to be the reference books on Kanban.
- Contents used and generated in the course in digital format.
- The official certificate of the training by Kanban University.
- Obtaining the Kanban Management Professional certification. For this it is necessary to have taken the first module (KSD) of the KU.
The training will be held in an online format.
We recommend a good internet connection, camera and microphone for the course to run smoothly.
The training is entirely in Spanish.
For price enquiries:
Spain: contact us at email@example.com. Our trainings can benefit from the Tripartita Foundation, and in case of unemployment, we also offer a special price (only applicable in Spain).
Latam: contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our trainings can benefit from the Sepyme Tax Credit Programme (only applicable in Argentina).