Agile FAQ

Which Scrum certification class should I take?

Which Scrum certification class should I take?

Not all Scrum certified training is created equal

We recommend learning Scrum from a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CSTs). The Scrum Alliance has the most stringent process for being approved to teach, which means higher chances of getting a high quality training and learning experience.

As a starting point you can choose between Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Developer. All three certifications cover the Scrum Foundations learning objectives and then dive deeper into the corresponding accountability.

If you do not know what your role will be in a Scrum team, we recommend the Certified Scrum Master as it is the most "classic" generalist Scrum certification.

Agilar provides premium, high quality Scrum certification training live online and in-person in Belgium.